Maker: Alma Lasers
Device Name: Opus Release
Opus Plasma Applicator
Revolutionizing skin treatments, this handpiece operates at a frequency of 40.68 MHz. By electrically charging its metal pins, the proximity to skin triggers a unique energy reaction. This plasma-like energy, adjustable in intensity, provides tailored treatments. The handpiece has a Glide Roller for even skin applications.
- Tailored Treatments: The Opus Plasma applicator operates at a high frequency of over 40MHz, with metal pins on the tips being super-charged with high-voltage, creating plasma that in turn, creates microthermal zones of fractional injuries. This ensures tailored treatments for specific skincare concerns.
- Versatile Treatment Areas: Able to treat face, neck, decollete, hands, stomachs, etc.
- Comfortable Procedure: A numbing cream is applied before the treatment to ensure comfort, although mild heat and pressure may be felt during the procedure.
- Scars & Acne Scars
- Skin Laxity & Tightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Face Contouring
- Skin Texture & Resurfacing
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Uneven Tone
- Unwanted Pigmentation
- Stretch Marks
- Frequency: 40.68 MHz ±10 kHz
- Tip Usage: Disposable (Single Use), Reusable
- Cooling: No active cooling Applicator Trigger and footswitch
- System Control: Fully computerized, microprocessor-based
- Graphic User Interface: LCD touch-screen
- Energy Emission Indicator: Audible indicator – Activated during energy emission, by pressing the operation softkeys (user-controlled) and upon detection of an error condition.
- Power Ratings: 120VAC, 50/60Hz, 6.3A
- System Dimensions: 29 cm wide x 60 cm deep x 36 cm high
- System Weight: ~12kg
- Mode of Protection against Electric Shock: Class I Equipment
- Degree of Protection against Electric Shock: Type BF applied part