Model: PowerSpin HX Centrifuge
The new horizontal fixed speed PowerSpin™ HX centrifuges spin at 3400 RPM. The horizontal rotor ensures a clean, complete separation of cellular components yielding a superior serum or plasma specimen. Using a horizontal rotor for spinning Serum Separator Tubes (SSTs) creates a tight uniform horizontal seal, reducing the risk of red cell leakage and the possibility of specimen deterioration. This is especially important when the specimen is sent out for testing.
The PowerSpin™ HX model C822 features a Zero RPM safety lock, so the lid cannot be opened while the rotor is in motion. A digital timer and LCD display provide the user with precise control of the spin cycle.
The powerful 100W brushless motor is maintenance-free for years of dependable use. Stainless steel guard bowl adds even more protection and also is easy to clean and maintain.
Features and Benefits
- Horizontal Six place rotor for 2 to 10 ml tubes
- Quiet at full speed, only 58 decibels
- Stainless Steel rotor chamber is easily accessible for cleaning and disinfection
- HX models run at fixed speed 3400 RPM
- 0-99 minute digital timer
- Zero RPM Safety Lock
- Suction cup rubber feet add stability while reducing vibration
- Detachable power cord with fuse holder
- Lid window for strobe tachometer RPM check
- Dimensions: 14.4 in x 11.6 in x 8.9 in (36cm x 29cm x 22 cm)
- Speed: 3400 rpm
- Maximum RCF (g): 1680g
- Timer: Digital
- Nominal Capacity: 6 x 10 ml
- Rotor: Horizontal
- Lock: Zero RPM Digital
- Motor: AC
- Maximum Test Tube Size: 16 x 110mm
There are no reviews yet.